I love Treasures!

My idea of a treasure is unconventional...a friendly gesture, a captured moment, beauty just lurking. These things, I pause to appreciate and feel enriched by every day. This blog will be a trove of treasures we choose to share with each other!Please join me in the pursuit of everyday treasure!
~B

Friday, January 21, 2011

Shanghai Teens

How do you describe an 8th grader?
Pimply faced, awkward, silly, mismatched?
I found joy in subbing in an eighth grade English class today. Six girls marched into class, (pimply faced & awkward) straight backed and wide smiled...wearing brightly colored tutus over jeans, sweatshirts, shades from the 80's and glittery converse! I wish I could pull that off! How wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the good old days of Shanghai.. This is too cool!!I hope you have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl Lisa!!! You're going to have so much fun with this... I love blogging. I vow to do more this year!

    ReplyDelete