I love Treasures!

My idea of a treasure is unconventional...a friendly gesture, a captured moment, beauty just lurking. These things, I pause to appreciate and feel enriched by every day. This blog will be a trove of treasures we choose to share with each other!Please join me in the pursuit of everyday treasure!
~B

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News: Newburg, Maryland Green Meteor 23NOV2011

Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News: Newburg, Maryland Green Meteor 23NOV2011
We saw a meteor that sounds very similar to this one in Ahwahnee, CA last night.  It was baby blue in color and it streaked across the sky northbound.  It was unlike and "shooting star"  we have ever seen.  It was close to midnight, that I cannot be sure of the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment